Zack Lister, Bodega Brands
Zack Lister is the Founder and CEO of Bodega Brands, a Canadian-based family of brands working together to provide best-in-class beverage products to the hospitality industry. Some of Bodega’s popular beverage brands include Arte, cold-pressed and fresh juice mixers, and Hecho, a canned tequila soda. Before starting Bodega, Zack was CEO and Co-Founder of various companies, including Axiomm Technologies Ltd., Well Juicery Ltd., and Hubb Music.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn
- Zack Lister discusses the beginning of his entrepreneurial journey, from cannabis to cold-pressed juice
- How the acquisition and startup process can be a meaningful learning experience for entrepreneurs
- Tactics and tips for building your brand
- How the DTC movement is growing and evolving
- Some positive and negative experiences that Zack has had as an entrepreneur, and how they are all valuable
- Zack talks about Hecho Tequila Soda and its roots in Mexican culture
- Some of Zack and Darren’s current favorite beverages
In this episode…
Are you new to the entrepreneurial scene and want to grow your business? Do you want to expand into the alcohol and beverage industry but don’t know where to start? And most importantly, which tequila is best for a tequila soda?
Zack Lister is here to answer all these questions and more on this episode of the Pitcher This! Podcast. Zack is the Founder and CEO of Bodega Brands, a family of brands that aims to provide best-in-class beverages to the hospitality industry. Building a startup from the ground up may seem daunting, but Zack brings his expertise front and center to talk about everything you need to know.
On this episode of Pitcher This!, host Darren Fox talks with Zack Lister, Founder and CEO of Bodega Brands. Zack is an entrepreneur with over a decade of experience and has invested in multiple industries, including cannabis, cold-pressed juice, and now alcohol. They chat about Zack’s entrepreneurial advice, strategies for building your brand, how the alcohol and beverage industries are growing and changing, and so much more! Stay tuned!
Sponsor: The Industry Collective
This episode is brought to you by The Industry Collective. A collection of global experts across the wider beverage sector who have come together to create a more inclusive and collaborative industry. Some of the services include brand storytelling, go to market strategies, and product development. Check out theindustrycollective.org to learn more.