Managed Monthly Hosting
Our managed hosting is ONLY available to websites built by Idea. We do not offer hosting to the general public. We lease dedicated servers from Hivelocity data centers. Servers have a 99% power and network uptime SLA. In addition, our servers have been tailored for WordPress resulting in faster loading times and file compression including Gzip.
- Redundant Configuration: Uses a raid array configuration that runs two hard drives simultaneously in case of any potential hardware failure as well as a 3rd backup hard drive
- Monitored 24/7: Idea contracts with an IT partner that manages the server during all hours and handles all and any hardware failures or upgrades.
- Security Updates + Monitoring: WordPress Core + Plugin Updates: Idea will make plugin updates monthly
- In-House Support: Email or speak directly with a person in our office
- Malware Removal: Idea will remove any infected files at no charge if a website were to become compromised
- Included SSL Certificate: Secured website and data using https:// at no additional charge
- Premium Licenses for Plugins: We include paid licenses as well as continually renew licenses for Gravity Forms and Advanced Custom Fields Pro. A value of $180/year (if not hosting with Idea, these licenses will need to be purchased in order to receive ongoing security updates and usage)
- Allowances: 20GB of local storage, 180GB of monthly bandwidth*
- Backups: Idea runs full backups 3 times a week: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
- Datacenter: Operates in Florida and is SSAE-16 SOC1 and SOC2 certified with HIPAA and PCI compliant services
- Access: All hosting plans include CPanel for account management
- Domain Registration: We recommend GoDaddy for domain registration (we are available to assist in purchasing/transfers)
Starting at $95/month
*Websites that require additional bandwidth needs and storage are billed additional including E-commerce websites
Alternative Hosting Options
All clients are welcome to set up hosting plans on non Idea servers. We recommend selecting a quality provider. Providers that offer hosting for low monthly fees deliver what you pay for with performance and reliability. WP Engine is a good hosting alternative and their Growth Hosting Plan is comparable to ours. For larger websites, they also offer a scale plan. Browse WP Engine Hosting Plans
*Time to set up and launch websites on third party hosting vendors are subject to hourly billing rates.
Google Exchange (Recommended)
Robust spam protection and is perfect for accessing all of your email from any device. Get integrated online calendars, cloud document storage, and team chat features. We are a Google Partner.
Storage: up to 30GB per user
Price: $6/month per email account
An alternative to Google Exchange offering almost identical features. The user interface is often preferred for companies who are comfortable using Microsoft Outlook.
Storage: up to 50GB per user
Price: $6/month per email account
*Email Support: Idea offers unlimited support for technical issues with the email account itself related to 1) Resolving hosting issues and 2) Fixing something that is broken. Other items like new email creation and setting up email on mobile phones or computers are subject to hourly billing rates.
All work is billed at an hourly rate of $150/hour*. This includes maintenance, email device support, development/coding, design, marketing, and consulting.
All rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Updated 02/01/21