Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is incorporated into Customer’s Agreement with us, and made a part of it. Terms not defined in this SLA have the definitions set out in the Agreement. The remedies set out in this SLA are Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for issues covered by the SLA. While we will not modify this SLA arbitrarily, we may do so from time-to-time. Should we make a change to this SLA, we shall notify Customer (e.g. by email or by written notification). The notification will set out the effective date of any changes. It is important that Customer review the SLA completely.
Our office working hours are Monday to Thursday 9am – 4pm and Friday 10am – 3pm. At any stage throughout your project you will be able to discuss progression or raise any queries you may have, contact can
be made through the following contact information:
- (312) 300-6841
- firstname.lastname@example.org (general questions)
- email@example.com (maintenance and support)
Idea Marketing Group will provide service availability of 99.5% (“Service Availability”), calculated on a calendar month basis. The Service Availability will be calculated as follows:
[Total number of minutes Service is available in a calendar month DIVIDED BY
(Total number of minutes in a calendar month LESS Excused Downtime)]
How to Receive SLA Credits
Customer will receive a credit of five percent (5%) of Customer’s monthly fee for each hour in which we fail to meet the Service Availability for such month (“SLA Credits”). In order to receive SLA Credits, Customer must make a request in writing to Idea Marketing Group via email or by calling our main office at (312) 300-6841 (if applicable) within 30 days of the event giving rise to such SLA Credits. SLA Credits are based on our monitoring, may not exceed the total amount of recurring fees Customer has paid to us for the month in which we failed to meet the Service Availability, are forfeited at the expiration or termination of the Agreement, may not be aggregated, and will not be paid in cash.
“Excused Downtime” means:
- scheduled outages or Force Majeure events;
- downtime caused by a non-standard environment, Customer machine access, Customer’s violation of the Agreement including the Acceptable Use Policy, Customer authored code or changes to the Site or Services by parties other than Idea Marketing Group, or use that exceeds Customer’s plan capacity (e.g. visitors that exceed the limit for the Customer’s plan);
- emergency maintenance (e.g. in order to apply a patch to address a security vulnerability); and
- maintenance that is performed during the below schedule.
|Service Maintenance Times: Monday – Sunday between 11pm and 6am CST|
Invoices are sent monthly with a net 15 payment term following the fee schedule. Any undisputed amount of Fees owed to Idea marketing Group and not paid within thirty (30) days of the date on the invoice shall begin to accrue interest at a rate of one-and-one-half percent (3%) per month on the thirty-first (31st) day following the date on the invoice and shall continue to accrue such interest until the invoice is paid in full.
Checks can be made payable to: Idea Marketing Group, Inc.
Idea Marketing Group
46 Saravanos Dr
Yorkville, IL 60560
Payments by credit cards can be made using our online payment page. A 2.5% processing fee will be added.
ACH payments can be set up by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide alternative solutions for any issues that may occur
- Any changes to costs will be discussed with the client and documented via email
- Following client approval of costs, an invoice will be issued