Darren Fox has been building web sites since 2000 and achieved SEO guru status before search engine optimization was a marketing buzz word and web site necessity. Darren founded Idea Marketing Group in 2009 and continues to bring a hands on approach to every project.
Darren is actively involved in the Yorkville community and dedicates time to helping non-profit organizations. When not behind the computer, he can be found spending time with his wife and daughter as well as unwinding with outdoor activities.
“Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.”
- 2016 Small Business of the Year Awarded by the Yorkville Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 Entrepreneurial Excellence Award: Young Entrepreneur from the Daily Herald in Chicago
- Yorkville Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador, Promotional Committee, PAY Co-facilitator, 2015-present
- 2017 Chamber Spirit Award from Yorkville Chamber of Commerce
- International Live Events Association (ILEA) Chicago Chapter, Board of Directors, 2012-2014
- Oswegoland Optimists Club Member, 2009-present
- Google AdWords Search Certified, 2017-present
- FAA Certified to Fly Unmanned Aircraft (Commercial Drone Pilot), 2017-present