Web Developer with WordPress Experience
Idea Marketing Group is looking for a Web Developer with WordPress experience to join our fast-paced creative company. Looking for experience building websites using the latest web standards with smart responsive layouts and fast load speeds. Willingness to go that extra mile to ensure work is done right within tight deadlines.
- This remote position is open to talented and experienced freelancers as well
- Applicants that do not include sample work will not be considered
- Collaborate within a team to develop smart, responsive layouts and fast load speeds
- Succeed within deadlines without sacrificing attention to detail
- Constant improvement of WordPress skills (actions, filters, and plugin development)
- Assist the Support team in troubleshooting issues with existing clients
- Execute excellent coding standards and best practices
- Remain current on industry norms and future trends
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing web applications (Agency work is a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of PHP, specifically object orientated programming (OOP)
- Working knowledge of WordPress’s hook, plugin, and theming systems
- Proficient with using Git, managing conflicts, and integrating it with projects
- Knowledge and usage of coding standards (preferably PSR standards)
We’re looking to hire a talented WordPress developer
Idea Marketing Group is a marketing agency known for web design + development. Since 2009, we’ve built hundreds of websites and managed marketing campaigns reaching millions of people.
We will not accept phone calls/emails from recruiting or outsourcing companies. Related: Web Developer, WordPress Developer, Web Designer
We're looking to hire a WordPress Developer
Idea Marketing Group is a marketing agency known for web design + development. Since 2009, we’ve built hundreds of websites and managed marketing campaigns reaching millions of people. Together, we can make the internet a better place. We employ talented individuals who are highly creative, responsible, and willing to go that extra mile. Check out all of our web design and marketing jobs.
Benefits of working with us
Working here has its perks, check it out for yourself:
- All positions are remote
- Shortened work week and weekend work is rare
- 20 paid vacation days + 9 paid holidays
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Group Health Insurance
- 401K retirement plan with 3% match
- Half-day Fridays
- Professional development opportunities
We will not accept phone calls/emails from recruiting or outsourcing companies.