Videographer / Photographer
Idea Marketing Group is on the lookout for a talented Videographer / Photographer to join our creative marketing agency. Our main office is located 1 hour west of Chicago in Yorkville, IL. The ideal candidate is a highly creative, self-driven individual with a knack for brand story telling. Must have a solid background in video production, from pre all the way to post. Knowledge of web video standards is preferred.
Location: Yorkville, IL (No Remote Options)
- Direct, shoot and edit promotional video for both external on-location client-based projects as well as internal projects
- Collaborate regularly with other creative teammates, marketing and senior management.
- Create motion graphics and visual effects utilizing Adobe CC Suite
- Regular work schedule may vary due to travel to client locations
- 3-4 years of experience in production and editing
- Proven ability to manage a project from pre-production, shooting, lighting, sound mixing, and editing
- Knowledge of video compression and web video standards
- Solid communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Filled with energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- 35 hour work week, weekend work is rare
- 20 paid vacation days + 9 paid holidays
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Group Health Insurance Plan with monthly allowance
- Retirement plan with 3% match
- Half day Fridays with option to work from home
- Professional development opportunities
Part-time position will be considered as well.
We will not accept phone calls or emails from recruiting or outsourcing companies.
Related: Videographer, Photographer, Brand Storyteller, Video ProducerView Jobs