Careers > Marketing Manager
As a Marketing Manager for Idea Marketing Group, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong account relationships across multiple industries, including B2B/industrial, healthcare, hospitality, and professional services.
Your role will be to develop digital marketing plans and execute short-term tactics/campaigns to help agency clients achieve their goals. We are looking for an energetic marketing professional who is passionate about ensuring the long-term success of our clients.
Above all, the candidate in this position will be an advocate for the growth of our clients. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in successful client communication and cross-functional collaboration, strategic thinking, change management and leadership.
Specifically, we are looking for a strong writer with 3-5 years of digital marketing experience in the following areas:
- Advertising Campaign set-up, execution, and analysis (Facebook Ads, Google Ads/PPC)
- Blog writing and editing
- Email marketing campaign design, delivery, and measurement (Mailchimp)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website updates (landing page creation and copywriting) within the WordPress platform
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
The Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing through regular weekly meetings and other communication channels. The person in this role will also guide internal Marketing Associates and coordinate outsourced workflow.
- 35 hour work week w/ family orientated flexibility, weekend work is rare
- 20 paid vacation days + 9 paid holidays
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Group Health Insurance Plan with monthly allowance
- Retirement plan with 3% match
- Half day Fridays with option to work from home
- Professional development opportunities
This is a mid-level manager position located in Yorkville, IL. We will not accept remote applications.
We will not accept phone calls or emails from recruiting or outsourcing companies.
Related: Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager