Idea Marketing Group is always on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced creative company near Chicago. As a Marketing Manager, you will be developing and executing monthly plans for multiple clients. You will be responsible for managing an energetic and dynamic team across multiple industry segments and corporate customers in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong strategic thinking, communication, collaboration, change management and leadership abilities, passion for customers, marketing fundamentals, high energy and commitment to help solve big problems.
Location: Yorkville, IL (No Remote Options)
- Manage Marketing Associates and any Marketing Support roles
- Advise marketing team on projects for constructive feedback and guidance
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performances
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Good listening skills with applied creative thinking
- Daily use of blogging, social media channels, email marketing, and other marketing tools
- Manage third party advertising systems such as Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, etc.
- Drive SEO/organic growth through content and other recommendations
- Ensure strong communications with clients, opting for phone calls over email when appropriate
- Remain current on industry norms and future trends and apply that to current and future offerings
- Support to other departments when needed
- Travel 10 – 20% based on need, customer face to face interaction, and team support
- 4-6 years of marketing experience
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- Google Analytics Certification
- Solid communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Filled with energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- 35 hour work week, weekend work is rare
- 20 paid vacation days + 9 paid holidays
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Group Health Insurance Plan with monthly allowance
- Retirement plan with 3% match
- Half day Fridays with option to work from home
- Professional development opportunities
We will not accept phone calls or emails from recruiting or outsourcing companies.
Related: Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing ManagerView Jobs