Marketing Associate / Specialist
Idea Marketing Group is always on the lookout for talented Marketing Associates to join our fast-paced creative company. Weekend work is rare. Looking for someone to not only help market our company but to work with clients on growing their businesses online.
As a Marketing Associate for Idea Marketing Group, you will be developing and executing monthly marketing plans for 5-10 clients simultaneously. Building strong, long lasting relationships is critical for this position. The ability to multi-task while determining task priorities is important. We seek enthusiastic individuals with solid communication skills.
- Remote position in the USA
- Full-time or part-time
- Applicants that do not include sample work will not be considered
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performances
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Good listening skills with applied creative thinking
- Daily use of blogging, social media channels, email marketing, and other marketing tools
- Manage third party advertising systems such as Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, etc.
- Drive SEO/organic growth through content and other recommendations
- Ensure strong communications with clients, opting for phone calls over email when appropriate
- Remain current on industry norms and future trends and apply that to current and future offerings
- Support to other departments when needed
- Travel 5 – 10% based on need, customer face to face interaction, and team support
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of analytics
- Solid communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Filled with energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
Related: Marketing Associate, Marketing Support, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management
We're looking to hire a Marketing Associate
Idea Marketing Group is a marketing agency known for web design + development. Since 2009, we’ve built hundreds of websites and managed marketing campaigns reaching millions of people. Together, we can make the internet a better place. We employ talented individuals who are highly creative, responsible, and willing to go that extra mile. Check out all of our web design and marketing jobs.
Benefits of working with us
Working here has its perks, check it out for yourself:
- All Remote Positions
- Shortened Work Week
- 20 Paid Vacation Days
- 9 Paid Holidays + Christmas Break
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Group Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with 4% Match
- Profit Sharing Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
We will not accept phone calls/emails from recruiting or outsourcing companies.