Building a Standout Website with Darren Fox and Bill Skowronski of Idea Marketing Group
Darren Fox, Founder and President, and Bill Skowronski, Director of Sales and Marketing, make up part of the team at Idea Marketing Group, a Chicago-based agency dedicated to producing high-quality websites and marketing strategies for businesses. Founded by Darren in 2009, Idea Marketing Group strives to create meaningful relationships with their clients and offers a multitude of strategies companies can take to grow their business and audience.
Darren has over twenty years of experience in web design and marketing, is a successful keynote speaker, and likes the outdoors and craft beer. Bill shares that love of craft beer and has over a decade of experience creating and executing marketing plans.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Darren and Bill discuss the mistakes and pitfalls a company can have when creating a website.
- What happens when you have a successful website?
- Darren and Bill mention the importance of connecting with your audience through a website.
- The importance of associating your brand with a face.
- Darren and Bill share some tips and tricks to make a website stand out.
- Crafting a meaningful call to action.
- How data and metrics can affect a website’s popularity.
- Why you should avoid “setting and forgetting” a website.
- Darren and Bill’s favorite beverages and beverage companies.
In this episode…
Do you know what goes into making a great website for your company? Are there really things you can do to make your website stand out? Done asking yourself questions and ready to learn some tips and tricks from experts in the field?
Darren Fox and Bill Skowronski from Idea Marketing Group are here to share their knowledge on what audiences look for in a successful website, how important a website is for your business, the mistakes a company can make when launching a website, and much more.
On this episode of Pitcher This, Darren Fox, Principal and Founder of Idea Marketing Group, and Bill Skowronski, Director of Sales and Marketing, share their strategies for website development, crafting a meaningful call to action, and connecting with an audience. You’ll even find out about some unique breweries in the Chicago area. You don’t want to miss this exciting and informative episode!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Idea Marketing Group
- Darren Fox on LinkedIn
- Bill Skowronski on LinkedIn
- GT’s Kombucha
- Goose Island Beer Company
- Liquid Love Brewing Company
- Will County Brewing Company
- Baker’s Choice at Oran Park
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
The sponsor for this episode is Idea Marketing Group. Founded in 2009, Idea Marketing Group helps beverage companies build their brand online through custom WordPress, web design, and digital marketing.
We continue to grow through the development of innovative websites, producing effective marketing strategies and dedicated customer service. We’re all about relationships; we strive for long-term partnerships. We love working with you, not for you. Our team of highly talented professionals help to give clients the results they need.
We treat each project with respect and give it the attention it deserves. Communication is key! We do not outsource; all design and coding is done in-house. We don’t use templates to design websites. Each one is hand crafted for your business. We continue to support local businesses and give back to the community. Your website is the face of your company and we make sure your website reflects everything your company values. Idea has worked with top companies including Bird Brain Energy Drinks, Weber Grill Restaurant, and NAI Group.